jCUDA version 1.1 is released to the public. This version adds many improvments to the previous 1.0.1 release.
- – Adding object oriented support for CUDA, OpenGL and CUFFT functionality
- – Splitting FFT and CUDA native libraries to operate as standalone
- – Extending native interface to provide more functionality (NativeUtiles.getPointerSize method)
You may download the new release from: jCUDA.
We are pleased to annouce the availability of jCUDA version 1.0.1 for the public.
New in this version:
- Support for Windows operatin system (XP/Vista) in 32/64 bit
- Fixing issues with native layer
You may download it from: jCUDA.
Hello to everyone,
We are glad to introduce jCUDA, a Java library that allows to exploit the full power of CUDA and NVIDIA GPUs.
The library is supported under both Linux, Windows, MacOSX and Solaris 10, with 32 and 64 bit versions.
Currently, functionality is added for CUDA API and CUFFT routines. Future versions will add support for CUBLAS as well.
A link jCUDA.
Will be released soon for the public usage.